Joining is easy. To become an investor or to increase the level of your contribution:
- Please fill out this pledge form and send back to the RF.. Systems are asked to insert their preferred multiplier in the investment calculation and choose their desired billing frequency.
- Indicate on your Annual APGA Dues invoice that your system would like to invest in the Research Foundation. You can write one check for both your dues and your RF investment.
How much should my system contribute?
- Every public gas system is asked to consider making a voluntary fair share investment in the APGA Research Foundation.
- Systems are encouraged to invest at least 1.00 cent/Dth.
- For those able to invest more, they are asked to consider investing 1.74 cents/Dth.
- This voluntary investment could be made through a direct payment to the APGA or as part of gas cost. If you choose to add an R&D surcharge to gas cost, your gas supplier would remit that surcharge to the APGA Research Foundation.
Systems are free to determine their own level of voluntary APGA Research Foundation investment, whether above or below the suggested amounts. The APGA Research Foundation respects every public gas system’s R&D investment decision and it never forgets that we are talking about “Voluntary Investment.”
JOIN THE APGA RESEARCH FOUNDATION
To become an investor please fill out the pledge form here. On the form, systems are asked to insert their preferred multiplier in the investment calculation and choose their desired billing frequency.